Step 1: Uncover
Every decision about your church’s building project will flow from the Uncover process. In this phase, we’ll dig deep with you in a customized Aspen Discovery Summit to understand the key factors that may be driving growth—or
The Uncover phase is for discovering:
- The culture and your community
- The clarity of your church’s mission and vision, and your church’s ability to communicate this effectively
- The overall health and strength of your church’s leadership
- Growth engines and barriers that may be affecting your ministry now and in the future
- The resources your church has, and your ability to identify and obtain additional funding for a church building project
Step 2: Envision
The Envision phase is where trust, talent, fresh insights, prayer, and collaboration come together—where creativity and clarity give shape to innovative, compelling concepts. This is where we’ll work with you to envision how a unique facility will create space for ministry impact at your church.
In the Envision phase, we’ll help you:
Step 3: Create
Here, you’ll collaborate with our architects and interior designers to create ministry space that draws people in and inspires them to stay and grow at your church. Our church interior design team will breathe life into the concepts and ideas we’ve envisioned with you. Throughout this architecture phase, we’ll seek your input to ensure that the church you build is designed to draw people and transform lives and communities.
Step 4: Build
As walls go up and spaces take shape, ministry dreams become reality. But ministry cannot slow down just because construction begins. Planning out the best way to execute a church building project is critical for maintaining ministry continuity even while your church is under construction. We’ll create a project plan that minimizes ministry disruptions, moving you as quickly as possible through the construction process.