- Date completed: September 2020
- Overall project cost: $8.4 million
- 19,500 sq. ft. addition
- 21,500 sq. ft. renovation
- Renovation of café/common area/existing restrooms
- New worship center addition, restroom core, young family room, and common space
- New green room and dressing rooms
- Renovation of office area into nursery and toddler space
- Renovation of preschool and elementary spaces
- Second entrance and additional parking
Brookville Road Community Church in New Palestine, Indiana, exists to inspire people to become wholehearted followers of Jesus. They place a special emphasis on reaching men because they've found that when husbands and fathers feel more comfortable in the space, they are more likely to return to church and bring their family.
The congregation was worshiping in their gym, a space not originally designed for that purpose, and it was limiting their long-term growth. Brookville Road places a strong focus on children and family ministry, and their new worship center and renovated children’s ministry spaces clearly convey this. They also invested in high-quality AVL to ensure that their production and tech team can provide an amazing worship experience. According to leaders at Brookville Road, “If you can’t hear the Word, nothing else matters.”
The new 19,500 sq. ft. worship center addition has 900 seats with the ability to expand to accommodate over 1200 seats. This increased seating capacity will allow them to double their Sunday attendance. The 21,500 sq. ft. renovation to the preschool and elementary spaces allows for additional children and more flexibility for the programming. The café, common spaces, second entrance, and additional parking all allow more spaces for people to connect. Past office spaces have been converted into a nursery and toddler area that has better proximity for access to parents.