It’s exciting when we’re able to partner with a church client on multiple building projects throughout the years. Building a solid foundation of trust and collaborating together is a rewarding experience for the church, as well as for the Aspen team. Creating spaces that impact ministry and draw people into relationships and closer to God is the ultimate win.
The Orchard is a church we’ve been privileged to partner with many times over the years on several of their Chicago area campuses. In 2017 we partnered with them on their 45,000 square foot Arlington Heights campus renovation of new connecting spaces, café, sanctuary, kid’s ministry space, and gymnasium. In late 2021, we completed a 10,000 square foot adaptive re-use renovation of their Vernon Hills campus, taking it from a former medical office building and transforming it into a “full Sunday experience” on the first floor.
Recently, we collaborated with The Orchard again on a lobby renovation at their Barrington campus, giving them a new space to gather, build relationships, and encounter God together.
View the New Lobby Space:
The Orchard Lobby Renovation Highlights:
- New, accessible front entry plaza that creates a welcoming first impression
- Front-and-center welcome hub that provides easy access to church information and clear entry points to other physical spaces
- Spacious café with self-service coffee, various gathering options, and convenient resources so people can take their faith a step further
- Intimate, double-sided fireside lounge, perfect for a quiet chat or a comfortable space to reflect
- Bright, sun-filled lobby with generous spaces to connect and build relationships, with views of the outdoors
- Outdoor patio environment with multiple seating options
The Orchard’s newly renovated lobby space is already building momentum for growth and has been a critical tool for bringing people together in fellowship and drawing them closer to God.
Need help reimagining your church lobby space? Ask one of our experts!