Curated Content for Navigating Ministry Changes
Since COVID-19 forced the closure of churches across America, we've been listening and learning with church leaders to understand the myriad implications of doing church in new ways. Here are some of the trusted ministry organizations we’ve been following to navigate the impact of COVID-19 on churches:
1. Church Pulse Weekly Podcast Log on each Monday (2 pm CDT) to hear Barna President David Kinnaman and co-host Carey Nieuwhof unpack new data from each week’s pastor polls. They also interview key leaders on different aspects of adjusting to church life in the midst of COVID-19.
2. NewThing Our friends at NewThing Network have curated a fantastic list of resources for church planters. Their coaching cohorts are an incredible way to connect with other pastors for insights and innovative ideas.
Soon, your church will be able to return to your building. We want you to be ready.
3. Vanderbloemen William Vanderbloemen and his team have done a great job of hosting ongoing webinars and Facebook Live gatherings each week to help guide churches through various response and reopening strategies.
4. Intentional Churches This team of church strategic consultants hosts weekly “From the Front Line” video calls in which they discuss pressing, practical topics facing church leaders throughout the pandemic.
5. Thom Rainer Seasoned pastor and church advisor Thom Rainer hosts a weekly podcast and publishes blog posts on timely topics that churches are facing each day throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
6. Stadia This child-centered church planting organization has published helpful resources for churches to succeed at online church.
7. Ed Stetzer You can find Ed’s writing and videos in lots of places, but his regular column, “The Exchange” on Christianity Today, is our favorite go-to spot to read his latest thinking. on Christianity Today’s “The Exchange.”
This list is in no way exhaustive. Every day we're discovering new voices and additional resources, and we'll continue to point you to the people and perspectives we've found helpful during this COVID-19 crisis.