Is Your Church Really Impacting Your Community?
On Tuesday, October 16, Aspen Group will host its annual Alignment Conference at Community Christian Church in Plainfield, Illinois. This year’s one-day learning experience for senior pastors, executive pastors, and key ministry leaders will focus on “Building Your Church for Community Impact.”
Download the free More Than Multisite Executive Summary to discover current culture and methods of planting and growing congregations.
We’ll help you evaluate whether or not you’re maximizing your built space for the good of your community, and leave you with practical ways to create ministry space for community impact.
This year’s main stage will feature some of the church’s most trusted voices on culture, leadership, ministry, and facilities, including:
- David Kinnaman, president of Barna
- Dave Ferguson, lead and founding pastor of Community Christian Churches in Chicagoland, author, and founder of Exponential and NewThing Network for church planters
- Julie Bullock, senior generosity strategist for Generis
- Evan McBroom, founder of Fishhook
- Mark Jobe, lead and founding pastor of New Life Community Churches in Chicago
Breakout sessions will cover a range of practical topics, such as:
- How to develop a facility strategy for community impact
- Ways to make temporary space feel permanent
- How to design ministry space to accelerate the discipleship journey
- How to cultivate leaders who have a heart for local outreach and are equipped to reach your community
Along with a day’s worth of excellent teaching, you’ll have time to digest your learning among your teammates and other ministry peers you meet during breakfast, lunch, and breaks (all included with the price of admission).
If your church is wrestling with questions about how to gain influence in your local community and how to reach people in your neighborhood, don’t miss 2018 Alignment. Register today for great individual and group rates!