You Are Here: Building Your Church for Community Impact
Your church building is one of the most powerful billboards you have for communicating your presence and purpose to your community. Are you leveraging this asset to its fullest potential? Are you communicating that you’re a church both in and for the community?
Join us for the 2018 Alignment Conference—You Are Here: Building Your Church for Community Impact.
On Tuesday, October 16, Aspen Group will host its annual Alignment Conference at Community Christian Church in Plainfield, Illinois. This year’s one-day learning experience for senior pastors, executive pastors, and key ministry leaders will focus on “Building Your Church for Community Impact.”
We’ll help you evaluate whether or not you’re maximizing your built space for the good of your community, and leave you with practical ways to create ministry space for community impact.
This year’s main stage will feature some of the church’s most trusted voices on culture, leadership, ministry, and facilities, including:
- David Kinnaman, president of Barna
- Dave Ferguson, lead and founding pastor of Community Christian Churches in Chicagoland, author, and founder of Exponential and NewThing Network for church planters
- Julie Bullock, senior generosity strategist for Generis
- Evan McBroom, founder of Fishhook
- Mark Jobe, lead and founding pastor of New Life Community Churches in Chicago
Breakout sessions will cover a range of practical topics, such as:
- How to develop a facility strategy for community impact
- Ways to make temporary space feel permanent
- How to design ministry space to accelerate the discipleship journey
- How to cultivate leaders who have a heart for local outreach and are equipped to reach your community
Along with a day’s worth of excellent teaching, you’ll have time to digest your learning among your teammates and other ministry peers you meet during breakfast, lunch, and breaks (all included with the price of admission).
If your church is wrestling with questions about how to gain influence in your local community and how to reach people in your neighborhood, don’t miss 2018 Alignment. Register today for great individual and group rates!
About Marian Liautaud
Marian joined the Aspen team full-time in 2014. With more than 20 years experience in publishing, she spends her time telling stories about how churches use their facilities as a tool for ministry, and how to align culture, leadership, ministry, and facilities for maximum ministry impact. She spearheads the annual Alignment Conference for Aspen Group and oversees ministry relations and all communications for Aspen Group.