- Completion date: May 2019
- 37,000 sq. ft. building expansion
- 1025-seat Worship Center doubling as full-size basketball court gymnasium
with tiered seating
- 130-seat Chapel for small worship gathers as well as wedding and funeral ceremonies
- Dedicated Prayer Room
- New children's and family ministry wing
- New adult ministry classrooms, more than doubling existing adult ministry space
- New two-story lobby with café and fireplace lounge
- Outdoor courtyards, balcony, and patio space
- New lower level entry and parking
Chapel Pointe’s heart is to build committed disciples to impact their community. Sensing that the time was right to expand their facilities so that they could better fulfill their calling as a church, Chapel Pointe embarked on a 37,000 sq. ft. expansion of their facility with Aspen Group.
One of the primary objectives of the building project was to create a larger main worship center to accommodate growing attendance. This space was also designed to include a regulation-ready basketball court to serve the church’s thriving sports ministry.
Set on a 39-acre lot, the new Chapel Pointe building showcases sweeping views of the surrounding forested landscape. The addition of outdoor courtyards, patio space and a balcony all provide seating areas to take advantage of the site's full beauty. Inside, a two-story lobby space features plenty of glass to let in natural light and provide views of the beautiful scenery.
The building expansion has more than doubled Chapel Pointe’s ability to minister in the areas they’ve targeted for ministry impact, including providing meeting space for local schools, community groups, and businesses. The sports facility, multipurpose, and discipleship training spaces have enabled them to better connect with their neighbors in unique ways, with the ultimate goal of leading people to Jesus.